Sunday, June 14, 2009

We will leave Polson MT. Tue. June 16. Heading to Idaho to visit with our dear friends Mary and Rocky. We meet them on the 15 day transatlantic cruise, we took two years ago. They were our dinner partners, we became instant friend. Mary and I have been e mailing and keeping with up each other lives. Knowing we travel and would be in the north west it was a no brainier, we will get the royal treatment. Sipping on a glass of wine and catching up with each other makes for a strong friendship.
I also have a childhood friend living in OR. We will meet up with Deb and Paul in Aug. Now Deb and I go way back to grammar school, jr. high, her family moved to TC but that did not stop us. We remained dear friends, a part of my youth that always put a smile on my face. Deb has just retired from the Post Office her husband Paul continues to work which means we will have too much time on our hands, God only knows the trouble we can find.
Speaking of friends, Harry and I were sitting in our living room when we get this phone call. It seems our rowdy friends in TC had a gumbo party, and lots of beer. Well, I can say they were full of mumbo. Being the true friends they are, just wanted to tell us they missed us and for us to hurry home. Phyllis and Danny are flying out to Seattle so we will hook up with them in July. They have a son in the Navy and Danny will be able to join his son on a tiger cruise. Family and friends will be able to watch the ship
sail into shore. All the sailors will be on the deck in uniform oh what a sight to see. Harry and I were able to watch Lisa ship return from a 6 month deployment when she was in the Navy.
I suppose I have bored you enough, say good night Judy.

Good night Judy

4 comments:

  1. Your not boring... I love hearing all about your day and travels.. I miss and love ya'll very much!!!

    PS... Stop picking on daddy

    Love You
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get a drunk dial from that rowdy bunch?!!! Everyone here misses you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Lisa again, you are not boring and I too like hearing about your travels. Wishing I was able to do all that you are doing. Be sure and give Mary and Rocky a hug and tell them hello from us. Can't wait to see the pictures from their places.

    By the way, we are not full of mumbo either!!! Had a good time and just was not the same without the two of you so we had to give you shout.

    Take care and will chat later,

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Waiting to hear what all you guys have been doing in the last few days.
    Luv ya,
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete