Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leavenworth WA

Just a few pictures for your enjoyment. Two are from a vineyard we went to in Spokane and one when we said good bye to Rocky and Mary.









We are Leavenworth WA. staying at a KOA. We are not fond of KOA but this one is supper nice. This place reminds me of Brazos Bend back home in Texas.
Great shopping town, has several specialties shops, antiques, bakeries, fudge shops, gingerbread house, many restaurants, and much much more Perfect weather to walk this Bavarian theme town at the foot of the Cascade mountains. If your not into shopping enjoy the nutcracker museum, a scenic loop drive, water sports, Ohme gardens, famous alpine gardens in America, Rocky Reach Dam 19 acres of landscaped lawns and gardens. You must take a look on the web, and put this on your bucket list. I am really getting my Christmas shopping done early.
Well my friends it is late and we leave early Friday morning will be heading to Anacortes WA. Have I mention my grand boys will be here Sat. morning.
love to all be safe
juju

1 comment:

  1. Ewwwwwww....hope you are buying MY Christmas presents.....hehehe Sounds like ya had a wonderful time with Mary & Rocky. Knowing Mary, I am sure she gave it her all for ya. Enjoy the weather, like Janie said, it is sooooooo hot here - not sure how hot Hell is (don't want to know either) but pretty damn hot here.

    Enjoy the boys and Roger and I are ready for you to come home and play.

    Love ya,

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete