Sunday, June 7, 2009

slow nuz day

We woke early had a nice breakfast. Showered, dressed and off to church we went. We drove around the block a few times, just to make sure we had the right place. Sometimes Lola is wrong {Harry's GPS} There was only two cars in the parking lot. So I gave them a call, Only to find out services during the summer months are on Thurs. evening, because the members like to go boating on the lake for the weekends. So I guess you can say we get out of church free for summer. I totally can understand after harsh winters you need to get out and stretch. There lake is gorgeous we decided to take the 80 mile scenic round trip drive. All dressed up we needed a place to go. Seeing the lake you would think you were in the Caribbean or off shore in Hattie. The mountains in the background and the turquoise water. Reminds me of the many cruises we have been on.
After our Sunday drive we came home had an early dinner. I made us a meatloaf, corn and of course smashed taters. We sat back relaxed and watch the PGA tour. Then it was off to happy hour. I made some home made bean dip and guacamole. Very good batch today. I am told the campers don't want me to leave I bring great goodies to happy hour. I did tell them they have to stand in line, I am already spoken for by Jay and Ricky.
I think we will have to delay our trip to Glaciers Park. They had about 3 to 4 ft of snow this weekend. Will try later in the week. We had a Canadian cold front come through, for the weekend.
Well that's about it for today. Welcome Ms Tamra our newest follower. Hey gang let me hear from you. Y'all be safe.
love juju

2 comments:

  1. Hey Judy and Harry, it sure sounds like a beautiful place where you are. It isn't too often you see turquoise water here in the U.S. All of us who camp with you know what a great cook you are. Have you used your little Apple Pucker glasses yet? That will impress the *ell out of 'em. Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and it sounds like ya'll are having a great time! Wish I was there (so does Kerry)!!!!

    ReplyDelete