Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tetons

We had another amazing day we went to the Grand Teton National Park. Unbelievable the amount of snow that is still on the ground this time of year. We are talking late May. June is just a week away. The snow is over my head in several areas of the park. Lakes are still frozen, with thick frozen ice.
We saw a black bear feeding we watched him about 20 min. Later down the rode we say a wolf also grazing the meadows. A Bald Eagle in his nest. This must be the best time of the year to come to the park. This is our 4 th day in the park and as usual we were entertained with the Buffalo parade. You just can't image they totally block traffic as they mosey down the street. SO cool. I tell you you have got to come and see all this. There is plenty lodging, restaurants, the ideal family place.
Harry and I have decided we will stay home tomorrow there is a chance of rain. I guess I will catch up on woman's work. It should take 2 or 3 min. Later in the week we plan to check out some winery's.
Bob and Vicki left today they are headed to ALASKA. They have a small group caravan the Alaska highway. I can't wait to make that trip.
I am watching the Astro's and of course they are loosing, well it is early in the season for them. They have a lot of catching up.
I have a few new followers, so I want to say Howdee ya'll. Great to have you aboard. I can't wait to hear your comments. I know I am just awesome.
I need to pass the good news on Virginia Tijerinia had her surgery and all is well. The Doc feels the cancer has not spread. So she will not have to take chemo are radiation. Thanks so much for your prays. They really work.
Happy Birthday to Laurie Ann and Janie. Have a fun day girls.
I am sleepy so I need to say chow for now. Will catch up with you guys soon. Ya'll come back now.
darn Astro's they lost.
love Juju

1 comment:

  1. Oh Judy, it all looks wonderful! I just know the two of you are having the time of your life. So, how was the chicken fried steak....better than Texas?
    Glad to hear about Virginia. Keep sending pictures...that is as close as I will probably get. The Astro's are in a bit of a slump right now - hope they can turn it around...and yes, you are AWESOME!

    Miss you and love ya,

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete