Friday, May 15, 2009

Hey guys, what are ya'll up too. Me and Harry well, we went to Antelope Island Wed. saw some big critters Bison, Jack Rabbits, and Antelope. Seeing the Bison hmm I thought of a good burger. So off to Red Lobster for lunch.
After a full belly we headed home relaxed in our chairs. What a life!!!!!
We did some sightseeing on the 2002 Olympic Park still had some snow on the mountain. Also was able to watch bobsledding, nice bonus. The park is still in operations for the public and also house about 45 to 50 kids who do there training at the park. Harry and I have gotten to see the Olympic Park in Barcelona Spain, and saw the flame of Olympic Park during the summer Olympic in GA.
Well I need to get my shower we plan to go see the new Tom Hanks movie
Angels and Demons.

Any faithful Grey's Anatomy fans. Good finale, I just have the Caty housewives Sunday the previews look juicy.

Take care Juju

1 comment: