Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

To all mothers I hope your day is GREAT.
I was awoke with my first phone call my Malissa to wish me a happy moms day. I had plan to sleep in but she forgot the time change. We chatted and got caught up on girl stuff. She is having a great time in her new location. Always on the go and already has plan for the upcoming weekend. The weather is nice and warm so that brings out the river rats. It is all about location location.
I heard from Maureen and of my GRANDSONS they are just perfect. LOL Anyway their plans, to see a Astros game, they are suppose to have seats behind home plate. Hope we can see them.
Harry made me breakfast, eggs, bacon, biscuits, he was hungry so he made enough for two. Our dinner plans are simple we are going to cook shrimp then sit back and watch the final Amazing race. Hope the mom and son win. Then I will have a glass of wine to watch the sassy Desperate Housewives I sometime can relate to their problems.
Our boomer friends called and said they were having a good weekend down on the Bayou. Friday night at T Bones Toms now that's a great place to hang out, it is our favorite place good food music and of course great drinks. That will be on my to do list in Oct. Sat. they plan to fish, have some Fresca and Patron, no telling what kind of shots they will con- cock. About the fishing always think ahead and buy. You can still have your drinks and cook your bought fish. We will all meet up in Priest Gulch CO. mid Sept. You can only imagine the tall stories around the fire. I am working on mine.
Roger and Kerry arrived home safe and sound. I hope Kerry got some sleep on the plane, she was so tired that she slept halfway through the Le Reve. It is a must see. I did see ELVIS at the Crazy Horse show and yes he still has all the right moves, for a 3foot 300lb midget. This guy rocks. He was hilarious. Don't forget your depends!!!
I suppose I have bored you all to tears. I will sit back and enjoy the rest of moms day. Harry thanks its dad day cuz he has golf on. Hmmm a nap sounds good .
Please keep Virginia Tijerinia in your prays and we have another friend she is very young women with 2 small daughters. We are told she has cancer and has been given 9 months . Your prays are needed for these two families.
May your day be filled with fun, food, and drink I think you see where this going.
Love to all Juju

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Mother's day! Your doing such a great job on your blog, so proud of you.
    Have fun in Utah
    jb

    ReplyDelete