Saturday, June 5, 2010

Good Morning

Howdy again. A good Saturday morning to all. A very nice sunny day here.  The high today a balmy 66. I suppose I will have to stay outside in the heat with a good book.  Have a nice roaring fire.  Then there is a Mule festival in a nearby town. Might be nice to walk the streets listen to music enjoy street food. Browse the many craft booths. Then there is the town of Coeur D' Alene the downtown has many sidewalk cafes were you can sit a lazy afternoon to  people watch. If people watching is not your thing. Take a brisk walk around the lake. The west has the best great outdoors.
My grandson Cody has made the all star team. He shall have a busy summer playing ball. June the 27th is his birthday he will be 8. Ryan shall be a teenager on June 15. Hard to believe I have grandchildren that old, being I am soooo young!!!!!!
Wednesday morning here at the park we had an orientation for the parks volunteers. The rangers giving us the do's and the don'ts  but mainly a reason to get together for a pot luck and visit with one another. Golly some great cooks here. Some of us lady's will try and compose a cookbook or some sort of recipe exchange. You never can have too many good eats. America has a lot of restaurants and fast food chains. Keeping the tradition of home cooking I feel my grandmother smiling down at me. Besides  home cooked food is just better.
Farragut SP is a very large park. The camp grounds can accommodate many different size trailers. There is several sites for tent camping, and log cabins for renting. The design of the park is family friendly. If you want a quite weekend you are in the right place. 
I need to get dressed and moving. Don't want to be inside on such a beautiful day.
All be safe
Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment