Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello Again

Hello,  just wanted to share a few short lines with you.  Today being Saturday morning we will have a Mexican breakfast.  Our favorite Mexican restaurant in TC is Napalero.  The food is always fresh and always homemade.  Then we're off to Galveston Island to see  our grandson Cody plays basketball.  The local churches have a program called upward basketball.  All children are invited to play. Very popular winter sport for the young boys and girls.  The teams are coed and the girl on Cody team  AWESOME this girl can play.  Glad we have her on our side.  The team won today 14 to 6.  Looking forward to next Saturdays game.
Changing to football,  rushing home to watch dem saints. Yep friends I hoping them Saints will make their Super Bowl debut.  My Uncle and cousin were true die hard fans. I know they will root the team to victory on that endless flat screen in  Heaven.  Oh when dem saints go marching in who dat say da beat dem saints
My dad, my best friend in Oregon, and many more acquaintance are Cowboy fans.  So how interesting the play offs will be this weekend.
Harry and I are planning a road trip to Cape Kennedy Fl.  We are hoping to see the space shuttle launch Feb. 7th we are looking forward to that trip. 
We also have a few short trips planed. A visit to San Antonio to our daughter.  Mardi Gras in Houma, and Livingston to see our old retired friends Chester and Carla's new home.  They built thier home after he retired.  They moved in last summer.  Carla she has talent that girl can decorate.  She just has that special eye for style.
I suppose I got carried away chit chatting. So my friends I shall say good night As always be safe.  XOXOXO
P S  Please go see The Blindside it is wonderful.
Juju

2 comments:

  1. Here ya'll go again with all those fun trips. I'm envious. Have a great and safe time.
    Luv ya! Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sound like your having a great time. I've enjoyed reading your blog and learning about all where you are. I only have one small question..
    I we leave Deer Park in the next 15 minutes how long will it take us to get up there with you? :)

    See ya
    Tommy and Susan

    ReplyDelete