Friday, October 30, 2009

Hello again

Howdy to all. I know it has been a while. Been very busy with my grandboys. Ryan plays football on Tues evenings, and Cody plays soccer on Mon and Wed evening. We are making trips to Galveston 3 times a week. Hey my boys are so worth it. I do love being a granny.
Harry and I are have moved to spot 76, this site is back on the bay. We have a small backyard and just more outdoor room. We are able to sit and fish and through out a crab trap. Hoping to catch enough for fish fry and crab boil. Yummy Yummy. We have some friends a couple of spaces down from us. We sat out the other night had a fire and a few drinks. Great to catch up with them. They have just sold their house and now doing the RV thing. Nick has recently retired from BP. More fun friends to play.
Well I had my foot surgery Thursday Oct. 29th all went well. I had a large bone spur removed from the top of my foot, and had him take off a bunion while I was on the table. Will need to stay off my foot for a week. Then gradually put weight on it. I did get good meds. Love being in La La land. Oops I live there, says Harry. Speaking of Harry he is taking great care of me. I so love being spoiled.
How about Greys Anatomy great show last night. I am also watching flash forward not sure about that series.
We had a great time at the Texans football game last Sunday we have one more game to attend.
This team can give a lot of thrills, as long as we win they can give me a few scares.
This Sunday I will have to watch them from my living room.
Well there is a lot going on this weekend Biker rally in Galveston, Wings over Houston the blue angels will be performing. Boo on the boardwalk, trick or treaters, and a Halloween party given by our next door neighbors. What to do? I just have to miss all because I can't walk.
Would like to give a big congratulation to our dear friends Jimmy and Connie they have celebrated 40 years of wedded bliss. A big milestone this day and time. Harry and I will also have 40 years under our belt this Dec.
Well I shall sign off but beware I shall be back.
Be safe XXXXOOOO
Juju
A big howdy to all of our camping buddys we miss yall but will see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. A great big GET WELL from our RV to yours. Hope the foot is well on the mend. We are back from our trip "across the pond" where are forefathers lived. Different from RVing but interesting nonetheless. We went to Rayford Saturday to visit Jay and attend the potluck. Had a great campfire and lots of fun. Missed you.

    ReplyDelete