Thursday, April 30, 2009

It is time to say so long to the Land of Enchantment. We have had a great time. There lots of history, such diversity, wonderful cuisine, weather changes. We were able to visit our very dear friends and Virgina gave me a cooking lesson. I am now confident I can make her famous enchilada's. I am sure we will have to come back and explore more of NM.
Tomorrow we continue our journey to Fabulous Las Vegas NV. Viva Las Vegas were bright lights shine, dice are hot, Blackjack is king, night into day and day into night, lady luck is your girlfriend, Viva Viva Las Vegas. Thank You, Thank You, very much. Sorry I couldn't help myself.
We meet up with Kerry and Roger for a fun filled week of shows ,nightlife, poolside relaxing, day spa for the girls, golf for the guys. Looking forward to getting caught up on home town news and new memories with good friends. Sounds like I will be busy, so be patient, I'll be back.
Heard from Mary and Lannie today all is well with them. They plan to be in IN. May and June. Mary she plans to visit with her son's family. Her daughter-n-law Laurie, is my niece. Laurie is completing her Associates degree and intends to continue her education. Mary will be spending a lot of her time with her grandchildren.
The last we heard the Wilson are enjoying themselves in Branson Mo. Our paths may cross with them in Sept. We both are going to be in CO. different areas a few hundred miles from each other, hope to meet them somewhere. Pat and I like to eat at Olive Garden and have our nails and toes done, while Harry and Steve play golf.
I guess I have bored you enough so I will say so long until next time

Love to all
Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment