Thursday, April 23, 2009

Howdy to all. We are still here in New Mexico. Jay and Stella are heading back to Texas.We had dinner with them a few nights and Stella made a killer dessert oh my, it was out of this world and so easy.You just use ice cream sandwiches, cool whip, nuts, banana, or any fruit, chocolate syrup, repeat with a second layer freeze for at least 4 hours then enjoy. Just use your imagination, you will surely be a hit. Do be careful it is addictive. They have to clean out their house in Dickinson, sure don't envy them. Sad to say Americans are such pack rats. I have really enjoyed the downsizing. I am amaze at what I don't need. Keeping a 36 foot home clean, what a breeze.
This weekend is The Gathering of Nations a real Indian Pow Wow. There will be dance, singing, history of the Indian cultures, cooking class, arts, jewelery. A lot to do and see and keep us busy for the weekend. I have to be home on Sunday nights for The Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives. For the race I am rooting for the mom and son. I have thought of getting on the show but I don't fly, that's my lie and I am sticking with it. Well I can't believe that Edie will be off Desperate Housewives, really going to miss that slut. She was my idol.
Well gotta say bye for now,I need to get moving have a few chores and then we off to see New Mexico.
Let me hear from you guys.

Love to all Juju

No comments:

Post a Comment