Monday, April 19, 2010

Texas in my rear view mirror

I'm back.  Hope you guys have not forgotten me.  It has been a long time since my last post. Let's just say Juju had writters block.
Harry and I are finally on the road. First stop Boerne, we plan to spend time with our baby girl. Lisa now lives in San Antonio so we have a lot to catch up. Our favorite thing SHOPPING and do we shop.  This weekend is Fiesta San Antonio, lots of music, river float parade, food, drinks, and wall to wall people. FUN FUN.  There is a Mexican resturant that we enjoy dinning at, they have good salsa and margaritas.They also have a great bakery just about any type of sweets you could want. 
Did I mention that Lisa has moved and now has a third floor apartment. Not to worry I have a new knee. It keeps going and going,and going I just wish I could.Yep what we do for our children. Gonna miss you Lisa Pooh!!!!!!!
Sunday we visited Hill Country Christian Church. They had a guest speaker an added bonus to our visit, with a covered dish dinner after the service. The best Happy Hour.
Being Monday morning it was time to move on.  Next stop will be Fort Stockton TX.  We did have nice driving weather. Some what cool and not having to turn AC on, saving diesel is a big plus. As we drove the highway the Texas wild flowers were abundant, Bluebonnets, Indain paint brush, yellow and white daisies. Such a spectacular sight, and as a native Texan we look forward to the spring flowers. If you get a chance take a ride to admire nature at it's best. 
I chose to cook supper the RV park has a cafe but I didn't feel like going out. Besides home cooking is always better and  I am a great cook.  Harry can take me to breakfast in the morning. Wow I sound boring. So I guess it is time for me say so long.
Be safe and I shall chat later
XXOO
Juju

3 comments:

  1. We missed your posts. Good luck in your workamping assignment and travel safely. Glad you're back on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you went to see Lisa she's been waiting a long time for this visit. I drove down 290 over the weekend and agree the bluebonnets are beautiful! Take care and continue to post your blog. Love you and Harry and already miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another "lurker" here who could never forget you. ;-)) Glad you are posting again.

    ReplyDelete