Monday, December 21, 2009

Good morning to all. I had a great week and I would like to share with all.
I had my grandsons over Sat. The boys are always hungry so we had to make a pit stop to Subway. The boys and Harry each got a 12 inch sandwich and to my surprise Cody ate the whole thing. After lunch, the boys help put some Christmas decoration in and out of the RV. My grandchildren know how to get granny in the holiday spirit. Saturday we were blessed with sunshine ( the sun has been absent for serval days} the air was crisps just a great day to be outside. Taking advantage of a perfect day Harry smoked a brisket for Sunday dinner. As well as a steak for dinner, I can not keep the boys tummy full. He also made us a nice warm and cozy fire to sit and enjoy. The wind begin to pick up so the fire was short lived. Not to worry we just went inside and with a push of a button wa la we had fire. [fireplace] we snuggled around the TV to watch the New Orleans Saints, and the Dallas Cowboys. That too was short lived the Cowboys beat the Saints 24 to 17. I was so rooting for the Saints.
I know they have a play off spot. I really was hoping for a perfect season.
Sunday we had dinner at my sisters house and our Aunts came for a visit. Aunt Carol and Aunt Betty are my dad sisters. We do not get to see them often so this makes the visit very very special. I do have a large family and it always a treat for us to be together. We had several hours to catch up with one another and good food, wine, and the Texans won there game. Life is good.
Have a busy week ahead, need to get baking finish and roasting {Harry} chestnuts.
Enjoy today with all the hustle and bustle of the seasons we can forget the true meaning of Christmas.
Be safe XXXXOOOO
Juju

2 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful visit with all of you and were so glad that we had the opportunity to do so. Thanks for everything. All of you look great, healthy and happy. Hope that you all have a blessed & fulfilling New Year. Love to you all!!! Aunt Carol & Aunt Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, were are the photos for the guys that can't get out of town.
    Hope you have a great time. Wish we were traveling with ya.
    T

    ReplyDelete