Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Pleasant Day in Anacortes

My dear melting Texans. I do pity you guys. The heat, robbing banks to pay electric bill, smelting lawns, mosquitoes the size of the state, yes life is good.
Harry Potter, what a great time. We were seated about 10:00 p m better than standing in a line for 2 hours. Listening to the crowds chattering about Harry's movies and books, pretty cool. The varied age group also amazing. There were several people who came in costumes. Nice having a little entertainment to help pass the 2 hour wait. When the lights dimmed and the surround sounds blared all went quite, patiently waiting for 2 years, you sit back in your chair, your 30.00 cokes & popcorn your addiction is now satisfied. 2 1/2 hours later knowing I just fed the authors bank account I ask myself was it worth it. YOU DARN RIGHT!! If you are a Potter fan go see it.
I need to say Happy Birthday to my niece Tracy today she is 27. Birthday dinner plans are for Joe's Crab Shack Gal. Her family joining her. Lisa is in town for a training session, will celebrate with them.
Harry has taken the boys for hair cuts. I am alone enjoying my country music. When they get back we will have lunch and then head to the beach.
Today's high about 84, good day to sit in the sun with a book.
Anyone like that game show WIPE OUT. We watch it every Wed. night just hilarious what dumb people do for money. I like money just like the next, but I do have scruples. I have done many many dumb things, just can't be an idiot on national T V.
I have a sink full of dishes and I being a muggle {non magic} need to get busy cleaning. Before I say good bye I need your prays, my Uncle is in ICU [heart problems]

All be safe.

Juju

2 comments:

  1. JuJu....I was depending on you to go on Wipeout with me.....lol OK, maybe Amazing Race is more for us. I can tell you really feel sorry for us here in TX...darn 84 I don't if you can take it! Not a Potter fan but I hear I need to be. My son and daughter-n-law (Aaron & Stacie) went to the midnight show like you and she has all of them so I guess I need to find a rainy day (not anytime soon) and start.

    Ok, take care and hope you had a nice day at the beach with the blistering heat!Will think good thoughts for your Uncle.

    Love ya and miss ya,

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. JK Rowling may have made a fortune writing the Harry Potter series but your blogs are far more valuable to those of us at home following your travels!! You are so descriptive and comical that i feel like i am there with you and dad. you are definitely a very creative writer and muggle or not you have put a little magic in your words that bring your stories and travels to life! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete